Friday, June 24, 2011

Where Can I Get Wow Gold?

Where Can I Get Wow Gold?

I am a fresh-woman in world of war-craft game. It is said that if I want to play it, I have to buy wow gold. I want to know where to buy wow gold.thanks!

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Honestly speaking, cheap wow gold maybe not safe. But i can recommend you a website that is safe to buy gold . At least, i buy gold there for a very long time. and there is nothing happened to my account
Wow gold. http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraft-us/wow-gold/?aid=1891
As for wow gold, I concerned more about my privacy and the transaction security before. But, my friends recommend me a trusted place.Then we together bought wow gold many years there. My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It’s totally safe.Furthermore, I’m satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner!I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try.Maybe 30K, GOOD LUCK!

Source(s):

3 years wow player.
 
 
Quote:
 
 

Other Answers (3)


ANSWERS 1
 
The only thing you need to buy is the game itself. If someone is trying to tell you that you need to buy gold, it is most likely a scam, I get them all the time.

I have been playing for some time now and I have never had to pay for any kind of gold. Just be careful that stuff. once you start playing the game it will go from that to people will pretend like there an administrator an try to get your account info.
 
 
ANSWERS 2
 
 
I play world of warcraft game, there is a website you can try http://www.susaanexpress.com/.I often buy wow gold from there. it is cheaper than others.and service is very good.
 
 
ANSWERS 3
 
 
u dont need to if ur patient and earn it ur self , buying fake gold with real money is crazy. what server or realm are u on im quiting the game soon ill give u some for free im on bolderfist
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment