Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I bought Powerleveling for world of warcraft recently and now im suspended can the powerleveler continue after?

I bought powerleveling for 20 bucks (cheap right?). I guess the powerleveler was using a Hack because thats what I got the 72 hour suspension for. When the suspension is over can I still get the order done or is it over? The site I used was www.power4wow.com. Any clarification would help.

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters


I guess power4wow use a bot for powerleveling your toon, don't use that, it is not safe.
if you continue use power4wow, i think you will get bannd.
if you want to continue power leveling, i recommend you a site:http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraft-us/wow-powerleveling/?aid=1891
It is hard power leveling, i used it for 2years, and never get bannd.

No comments:

Post a Comment