Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do you Buy Professions and Items online? or just search in A.H?

Digg WowDigg Wow

Resolved Question

»

Do you Buy Professions and Items online? or just search in A.H?

ANY GOOD SITE TO ME? For WOW.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I think you can buy them from A.H. But it is a little slow, many mats are expensive or rare. when i leveling my jewelcrafting, i bought many mats from A.H. it use my many gold to leveling it.
But my second profession, i choose buying online, i'd like to recommend a site which my friends and i used. http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraf…
hope can help you, they always send all mats and guide for leveling to your in-game mail. it is convenient and fast, best wishes.

Source(s):

4 Years wow players, 4 lvl 85 toons

No comments:

Post a Comment